Sophie la Girafe is recognised around the world for her squeak, giggles and oh-so-soft ears. Handmade in France out of 100% natural rubber and food paint, this toy is safe for babies to teethe on and provides tactile stimulation for when they are ready to explore. Moms trust Sophie, all the way from teething to cuddling.
- Made from 100% natural rubber from rubber trees and helps baby go through teething painlessly
- Baby can chew on the ears and horns of this natural product to obtain relief during teething.
- Features a textured ring that helps to relieve the baby while teething.
- Its lightweight construction and easy to grab handle make it ideal for little hands
- Baby’s first toy stimulating each of his five senses
- Very soft - stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses
Sight: The dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie la Girafe’s body provide recognisable to the baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring object.
Hearing: Her squeaker keeps baby amused, stimulates his hearings, and helps him understand the link between cause and effect.
Taste: Sophie la Girafe is very flexible and has lots of parts for the baby to chew ( ears, horns, legs ). She is perfect for soothing baby’s sore gums when teething and is completely safe.
Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber (from the Hevea tree) makes Sophie la Girafe unique and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys.
Care instructions: Do not sterilise. Wipe with soapy water and a damp cloth.